MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

I am sure all shareholders share your disappointment seeing what...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    I am sure all shareholders share your disappointment seeing what the share price closed at on Friday. I am glad that I sold all when GVHD was not approved and made some decent money, but went back and bought when the Novartis deal announced and took a beating shortly after that and decided to only buy back when it hit $1.00, although still in positive territory overall. Unfortunately still believing that there would be some good news coming, bought in and am currently sitting on a loss on these shares.
    The second quarter report is not going to reveal anything new as it is meant to report for the period ending 13/12/21. The financials will continue to show a cash burn and this could see see the usual mob doing what they do best and could see a sub $1 price.
    We have been through this many times and hence am pretty much used to it. I do hope that the FDA approves the Gvhd soonest, or is it the case of the Psalm 6:3 "How long, Lord, how long?"
    This share is certainly not for the faint hearted. Hopefully patience will see its rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.065(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.50 $1.38 $7.016M 4.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10425 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 44243 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.