MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

MSB AGM - confidence restored, page-301

1. 4,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5443
    I'll give you one example. What's happening with the Crohn's disease trial? It is investigator lead, so nothing to do with mesoblast. The investigator would release info as they seem fit, since it is their trial ? All mesoblast would be releasing is that there is no update ?

It will be interesting in the next five days if we get some feedback regarding FDA clearance to commence for Chronic lower back trial, by end of 22, as stated. It's expected this year - so expect on Dec 31st an update ? Anything earlier is a bonus.

Also, the planned to meet FDA regarding heart, this is before 2022. or maybe it's the next Q????

The last update is that MSB was waitng for a booking slot with FDA, I don't think that will happen in the next 15 days ? Again any update would be pointless unless something changed from the FDA, but given resubmission and CLBP are both forecast this month. Its highly unlikely the company doesn't provide an update on progress before 2023.

This is a long road, and rather than drafting weekly press releases, the company should be focussed on what matters right now, which is BLA approved. BLA approved will see massive gains in the share price. Weekly press releases will not, just open the door for day traders to make a quick buck.

My 2c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.10 $2.537M 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 188264 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 4391 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.