MSB 4.39% $1.09 mesoblast limited

I have followed the stock for years and bought in again this...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I have followed the stock for years and bought in again this year. I don't post very often on it because I cannot add value on the science; I defer to others. As a former fund manager I am happy to comment on the market action in the stock. Since trading at $1 only, what, 4 weeks ago, the stock has only traded more that 2 million shares per day on 3-4 occasions but has be driven down 38% in the turmoil presented by a falling US market (driven by interest rate expectation changes). This is not about the fundamental value in the stock. Please tell me what has changed except that we are closer to some potentially very significant company milestones? It is my belief, without the most intimate and nuanced understanding of the science, that the company is a potential game-changer in the medical world. There are over 52 million shorted shares that say differently. At a market cap of just over $400m the shorters at this moment have been vindicated BUT this can change very very quickly and I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of any positive news flow in the current environment; the stock could be back up to $1 in a day or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.050(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.278B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.07 $8.385M 7.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 26954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.