MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

MSB All-time low Party Thread, page-366

1. 4,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    A flogging now?

The traditional cult response is a “schooling”. Or “schooled”.

A flogging is new. So maximum credit for that.

Not sure that anyone has been flogged or schooled though. MSB still over 18 months from any sort of approval and more cash needed to do all those trials the FDA have said are required. The cult repeatedly post that some sort of magical approval will happen any moment… but I have never seen anything from msb announcing that further trials will not be required. Weird.

But I do sense an uptick in MSB Frenzy. Possibly due to the not insignificant share price rise over the last week or so. It looks like there are quite a few smashed companies which have recovered a bit lately. I note that CRB had some nice rises and they had been smashed. There are some other spec and biotech companies which have also improved.

Some speculation that tax losses were being crystallised which makes sense. This may have caused the sp to drop prior to efy. Might be buying back in which explains the sp increase (oh, despite old chop chop providing his dodgy tax advice. Hope his PI policy is up to date).

The upshot is though, a long way to go before any sort of an approval is possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.