MSB 2.98% $1.47 mesoblast limited

yes I cant imagine long term holders care to much for counting...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    yes I cant imagine long term holders care to much for counting the ticks between public statements, the company continues to work between these and obviously if your worried about stock movement whilst waiting for the next big announcement your going to fall victim to the whipsaw power of traders and probably have to question why you were are holding and what's your time frame? Stocks can go up or down between news, when stocks have extended extreme down moves like the case for MSB, in my experience its actually more dangerous to be short. I've seen these scenarios time and time again, at least I know I can only lose 64 cents per share.

Shorters may not be able to cover at all, its gets very scary very fast when these low liquidity stocks have sharp up moves like many have in similar situations, I do believe this one has actually experienced such things a few times before but people that love sending stuff south wont tell you about what's happened in the past. Its danger on both sides but funnily enough its the short side that has unlimited risk of loss, longs are limited to capital put in and like all stocks you ever invest in, dont put in more than you are willing to lose then you wont be so worried about counting the ticks between news whytee, It happens over and over companies going belly up, but eventually you will lose so many times you will start learning if you keep the amounts small haha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.