MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

MSB as "the Next CSL", page-14

1. 6,264 Posts.

Taking a biological approach to posting, we need an ‘ecosystem of ideas,’ and there should be all sorts of weird and wonderful species interacting.

But of course the law of the jungle needs to be moderated, as in the real world some stick their neck out and never do that again, but they do good by feeding the hungry.

My high school motto was, ‘Strength through Diversity,’ but the world is fast changing.

In the
    70’s if a kid was annoyed there would be swearing and threats to belt you up.

By the 80's kids were pulling knives and threating to have their gang beat you up.

By the 90’s kids arrived and after disabling the security cameras spray painted who they didn’t like around the school.

Around 2000 a budding young psycho said he was going to report me for molesting him.

The principal cracked his story and when asked why he made up the allegation, the kid said, He yells at me all the time so I wanted to get rid of him!

My school has however undergone a metamorphosis and is now one of the best schools in the western suburbs of Melbourne.

MSB is also ready for a Mesometamorphosis and will soon change into a real monster!
    Last edited by Rappa: 20/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.065(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.50 $1.38 $7.016M 4.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10425 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 44243 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.