MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

MSB as "the Next CSL", page-27

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    @Rappa

I'm not sure if you are aware of this news from the US this week about Mallinckrodt's US$100 million settlement for breaking US antitrust law.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-pay-100-million-to-settle-price-boost-claims

It seems that MSB's white knight's past behaviour is not so honourable after all.

Those MSB followers who like to admonish anyone who presents a not so positive point of view on MSB, like to use the moral arguments of supporting a company that is going to do a lot of good for humanity.

If going forward, Mallinckrodt partners with MSB, and repeats this kind of behaviour, whereby the price of MSB's treatment is jacked up so much, then humanity will not benefit as much after all.

As for the death of the death spiral itself, my opinion on this matter is this:

At the moment, it looks like it's not likely to be activated after all. This is assuming that MSB & MNK are able to strike a deal in the next 2 months.

If there is no deal by end of March 2017, then the death spiral facility is probably going to be replaced with a water boarding torture facility, whereby MSB is going to water board its existing shareholders by issuing new shares in the tune of 5% of its market cap, to keep it going for another 3 months. The new shares will probably be issued to MNK (if MNK is still interested) or anyone who is still interested in MSB.

This kind of slow torture is not going to kill the company, but whenever it stops, the company that comes out of it, will be a totally different company, just like a man/woman who survives any kind of torture is unlikely to be the same man/woman.

Even if MSB strikes a deal with MNK, my guess is MSB will still issue new shares to MNK, the amount will be much bigger than the December deal, and the dilution to you guys, the existing shareholders, will also be bigger.

MESOZILA = MESLOWTORTURE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.065(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.50 $1.38 $7.016M 4.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10425 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 44243 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.