MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

MSB cash burn

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2783
    All,

Many here raise the issue of cash requirements going forward. To understand this better I post this as a question, appreciate any responses.

The current sp is what it is - unlike Glen Stephens who it seems finally talked the AD down, no amount of hot air will move our price anywhere, at least not while sentiment is mainly hanging on Stage 3 progress. Now I don't know about others but feel that I have to trust management to spend development funds in the most productive manner; therefore I see the prospect of new capital as being welcome and equal to the existing cap (assuming not raised at a fire sale discount).

As I am on board for many years to come - survival with adequate funding of trials is paramount. If holdings are diluted when the time comes - I don't really care. If the patented cells meet or exceed some expectations over 5 to 10 years, with the right earnings/dividends - we could be looking at a sp north of $10.00, perhaps north of $20.00/$30.00?
    These predictions have been made, it's out there - I'm not saying it to beat the story up, there is also the failure/downside risk.

So if this comes to pass and I'm still around to greet the postman, why would I care about dilution. I am more than happy Silviu controls the company with a good board. If he needs to wheel a deal to raise cash I have absolutely no problem....in fact, bring it on - and shake off the whingers element.

There seemed to be no problem finding new money last time we implemented a placement, and I think the mere act of a successful repeat would calm the horses at what is a difficult time. And tell us more about the level of risk going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.