MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

I will simply say, it's really surprised me over recent months...

1. 4,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    I will simply say, it's really surprised me over recent months that this (possibly) "accelerated" consideration for approval, of our heart candidate ("REVASCOR") has not, frankly, floored people regards 1) general reasons for company optimism and even more frankly,  2) MEGA $$$$ rewards IF/when approved.  It's still in the MAYBE/who knows phase....but I can understand where the FDA  is coming from, taken in total MSB now has a mountain of VERY Impressive heart data and it's a space crying out for better treatments....and MSB has the goods.....best out there that I can see.

It's not every day the regulator comes to you and says some version of, look you've possibly done enough trials....come and talk with us....we could likely make a decision on what you've got, if you present it right....that's a real upbeat position for MSB. This position really makes a lot of the pain of the last few years more bearable, because no-one thought it would happen like this...again, it's all still a MAYBE...but something very interesting seems to be emerging!!!! We have BOTH the data and (it appears) a more engaging regulator....

Just My Opinion - NOT Advice!  DYOR

Ps. What's interesting to reflect on, for those who've been here for seemingly ever....TEVA originally set up and funded a huge slice of our heart PhIII and then, walked away and handed it back to us for ZIP [we had to meet future study costs] (they, TEVA, had done all the PhIII hack work, saving us a squillion).....I said it then, it was really a company making (for MSB that is) decision by TEVA, even though the market had a melt-down over it, but for all the up hill struggles, it could be a super-opportunity emerging!  SI, I still have faith, calmly ride this beast of a wave for us all, you, the executive, fellow shareholders and patients.......a river of gold and better health this can be!
    Last edited by Moreforme: Today, 01:25

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.03 97.0¢ $2.815M 2.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 151781 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 80522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.