MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

MSB chart, page-368

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Madam - you just cant answer a simple question - can you ? You feel afraid to say Yes or No ( I didn't ask you, whetger you think the FDA will approve an application of MSB - clearly the answer would correctly be "I don't know".)

Every long term poster on this thread has a sentiment about the technology ...EVERYONE long termer ( as would some recent posters).

Next time you say my sentiment is : zzzz'I dont know " look at yourself in the Mirror" when saying it.

For any LONG TERM posters  to say " they don't know " ..is at best poor form and at worst not being transparent .

For someone so intimate ( knowledge wise ) with the  Company , I find this as untruthful as when a Parent is asked .." now that your adult daughter has been going out with this  boy for 4 years ..do you think that it will work out ?".

The Parent answers " I dont know"

Baloney .. the Parent does no wish to declare his sentiment ...but deep down, the parent knows its own sentiment ...being a Yes or  a No

I would much rather have appreciated if you said " Yes I do have a sentiment ..BUT I don't wont to disclose it "

Gee Madam .. that was hard to extract.

Oh .. in the case of my investment in MSB over the years ...in this case your sentiment (conviction)  is very clear ... "I've lost money" ...YET you have no idea what I have /or have not done

WOW ... its okay to make our sentiments  clear .. as long as it doesn't tell HC posters too much about us.

You funny Madam x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.