MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

MSB Charts, page-887

1. 5,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    I paraphrase, not that I accept u as a dummie (u r perhaps humble), but in case I'm simply not understanding the factors myself ...

On Friday, following fda anns:

There were 90mil shares sold.

Prior to that shorter data showed they held about 5%, or 30mil shares.

Assuming shorters sold all their holding (as the natural and safest choice for them), then 30mil of shares sold on Friday was theirs - I.e. "accounted for".

Then that leaves 60mil shares we do not know who sold, retail (non-substantial) holders or perhaps substantial holders.

A change of substantial holding anns (or there lack of) will shine light on whether: (a) they sold out - I.e. decrease, or (b) they bought - I.e. increase.

if no, or no significant change of sub holding, or better yet, increase in sub-holding, then it is an indication that the support is still there/intact for the company. And that indicates the 60mil ("unaccounted gor") share sold on Friday was by panicked retail.

That may then suggest the share price will likely recover soon, even before next anns re type A meeting with fda, simply reflecting on value based on fundamentals, including management, financial position and most importantly where we are with clinical stage and indication. The chart cycle suggest about 2-3 weeks for recovery, may be not perhaps $1, but to a sensible SP, ... again in absence of further fda development.

Hence why I trippled my holding on Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.