MSB 2.73% $1.07 mesoblast limited

MSB Charts, page-8

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Thanks mate- I've enjoyed going through some of your charts and seeing your use of a few indicators I haven't tried before. The Linear Regression oscillator looks good- who's is that? You seem to have a similar approach to me with the indicators- looking for triggers and confirmation through signal unison etc. Most of my learning time is aimed at earning a black belt in Wyckoff/VSA, but I'm working through lots of combinations of indicators to use as automatic alerts for my watchlist to help save time etc.

My chart and indicators are all my own coding concoctions but yes I've pinched code from Lazy Bear, Madrid, Ricardo Santos, Chris Moody, Rafael Zioni and a bunch of others on Trading View, which as you know has a smorgasbord of great indicators and authors.

My "Power Grid Volume" indicator is coloured to reflect momentum strength in 5 levels- dark green = strongest positive, light green for relatively strong positive, grey for neutral, orange for relatively strong negative and red for strongest negative. I pinched the idea from the Hawkeye volume indicator but it is calculated very differently- it uses 5 different volume and price momentum indicators and will return a dark green result for example when all 5 are positive, light green if one indicator disagrees and so on. The underlying indicators are Twiggs Money Flow, Bull Bear Power, Volume Accumulation Percentage, RSI and Weiss Wave Volume. I know right, this is a weird way to do it but I've found this to be a very strong indicator for both leading and confirmation signals and better than Hawkeye and the Better Volume indicator! (Yesterdays was grey for neutral and today orange so far which I think accurately reflects the balance between bulls and bears at the moment).

The "heat map" shows trend direction for Immediate, Minor and Major Trend based on Hull moving averages (10, 45 and 100 day), while the multi-colour band at the top of the heat map and repeated on the volume indicator is trend "strength" based on ADX and coloured in 5 stages like the volume indicator.

Look forward to seeing more of your charts! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.030(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.21 $1.05 $27.04M 24.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 23434 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 38115 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
-0.030 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.21 $1.05 5036042
Last updated 15.28pm 02/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.