MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Hi @aussieasxboss When you say see you at $1.5, is that a level...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @aussieasxboss
    When you say see you at $1.5, is that a level you believe it will climb back from ie only Temporary, or is destined to remain there?
    I notice that you are a reasonably prolific poster and hold shares in other companies but not Mesoblast. Have you ever held and if you believe it will rebound from your predictive fall will you be investing at that level?
    Reason why I ask. I invested back in April as I believe in the long term prospects of the company. At that time I expected the requirement to raise further funds to be a given as the need to partner up with bigger companies, as the need to license. They will require funds this year. To be honest as a story to me it was a big surprise as saying I will need to buy my wife a birthday present this year. I appreciate in the new media world budgets are much reduced and certainly here (uk), the quality and unfortunately the integrity of the journalism has suffered hugely and the paper the lack quality analysis of old.
    We have had initial bad news over the heart trial that hammered the share price. However if you believe that the data for that (and it seems compelling) has opened up a market much larger than anticipated, then the need for funding from a large partner that was always going to be required will be easier to obtain and on better terms. I also have great faith in the confirmation of the Novartis partnership.
    Therefore (and this is why I would be grateful for a considered response), I believe the only way it will hit $1.5 will be if the back pain trial comes out as a waste of space before the other announcements.
    As such as investing for the long term for me it will not be an issue.
    Many thanks
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.