MSB 1.75% $1.12 mesoblast limited

MSB Holders Only, page-112

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Appreciate the response it clarifies a great deal.
    It is impossible I expect to run anything without making mistakes. More so when running a small biotech company. I agree (with me it is with the benefit of hindsight and the help from some wonderful posts on HC) mistakes have been made. However @Damolition, let me ask you to look at it in a different perspective. Stem Cells, Hands up who knew exactly what they could do in the areas that Mesoblast are working in, say 12 months ago? How about when five years ago, or when the company was formed?
    A company without the billions of a large pharma to run concurrent trials with different primary endpoints to reduce the risk of not hitting one. A company whose Covid Ards trial was paid for by someone else and who in effect called the shots.
    So they were right in the enormous potential but there are still steps in the process which will take time. They, as the whole medical profession, are on a learning curve, one of the reasons why they have trials.

I appreciate you may have lost on this investment but you still hold out some faith in the science as you hold a parcel.
    IMO it is holding and allowing time to sort out the learning curve that reduces the risk for me with the funding in place. My fall back is the patents the company holds.
    So please go on articulating your concerns but if you can reflect the nuances of your position in these posts, I believe that you will be helping potential investors (and me) a lot more, which as you say is your intention.
    Kind regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
-0.020(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.307B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.11 $4.743M 4.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 79194 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 43652 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.