MSB 2.08% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Yes I am sure you know as much as anyone on the outside looking...

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1342
    Yes I am sure you know as much as anyone on the outside looking in so why make stupid statements about not doing your research . "I suppose I may not have researched this issue comprehensively"

Interesting to see that the market makers are active in reducing there short positions, just maybe they believe MSB is no longer a viable company to short. Just maybe they did not exspect such a deal to be done any were near to the current prevailing SP. Perhaps they can see the potential of further deals been done at even higher rates and with less % of the deal been capital for shares .

Now that MSB is in a somewhat strengthened financial position is it possible that the Novartis deal is been renegotiated with better terms for MSB.

Given that the original deal is subject to the HSR Antitrust Improvements Act is it not possible that they may have some input?

Lots to think about, obvious that shorters have decided it's not worth the risk . The real question that investors should ask is, At what point will they believe MSB to be a stock to short ?

On news of the ARDS trial SP fell $1.50
    A rebound of this nature would be considered great for something that confirms Novartis to be in on similar terms and a trial that shows some promising results. However would a SP of around $4 attract the attention of shorters to sell in a big way ?
    I think not.
    CHF PARTNERSHIP ANYONE

We wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 99.5¢ 97.0¢ $1.270M 1.295M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 106854 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 12079 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.