MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

dear yelrom,probably im on u ignore list.in case of not let me...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    dear yelrom,

probably im on u ignore list.
    in case of not let me tell u .

yes i agree with several aspects u mention but. Two thinks u must consider to make a full analysis about current risks and chances (u mention 2-3 good upside chances)
    but (unfortunately) exist also2-3 bad ( not sure how real or strong but like ghosts they remain in the air)

a) the legal action can promote further decision of funds to sell and/or cause some market downside

b) the volume of short selling is pretty big and just the lack of news is enough to promote further relevant drops. Again today looks like we will test 1.05 in the way to break 1

c) the burocratic and pretty complex FDA rules make the process really unbearable in terms of costs. Not coincidence pharmas aproves brings 10 fold share prices. But now we are absolutely with bottom of cash. If nothing happens (partners etc) no alternative than CR.

d) finally another downside risk is the hidden covenants. We just don’t know (just for example) if we break 1.00 if one relevant covenant demand company in x days pays all debt or present new guarantees . Always hidden clauses suggest sometjing not too much on shareholders interests.

if was good for sure they would have zero reasons to hide.

as such u conclusion about “now is a good time to buy” i honestly cant share with u the same certainty

with all respect for u views,

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.