MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

MSB Monday Opening Price, page-118

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    the link to the JAMA article is here.
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2765184

It is particularly disheartening to read the following regarding those receiving mechanical ventilation:

Mortality rates for those who received mechanical ventilation in the 18-to-65 and older-than-65 age groups were 76.4% and 97.2%, respectively.

As a virologist, I feel comfortable with the data as reported by MSB on Friday and like many, particularly encouraged with by the results to date.

Bringing a vaccine to market in a short time frame is hard and there are no guarantees of protective immunity, drug resistance to antivirals is also particularly problematic.

in my view, viruses are just stretches of nuclei acid that rely on host cells to replicate, and generally host’s selfishness or ego to spread. In this pandemic, viruses aren’t the enemy, we are.

In the absence of an effective vaccine, stay the course, don’t be complacent and stay safe!

Looking forward to seeing the outcomes of the clinical trial. For those that are suffering the most, I am hopeful that MSCs will soon become the gold standard in treatment and ultimately alleviated the global burden of this disease

Please dyor

Good luck to all
    v

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.