MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB monthy chart (over 14 years), page-38

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218

AlbertE you might be right. I'm sure everybody here hopes you are. However this idea of "all we need is some news to fry them pesky shorters"

Hasn't every person on this board noticed we've been saying that literally for years? Sure we have blips where the SP rockets up but.........it *always* comes down. 
    I recall when it was racing to 1.70-180 or something off the GVHD stuff and I said yeah looks great but its going to come down. Everybody was like noooo this time its finally turned the corner its all up from here.

And today.......here we are.

We need a partner. I don't think the science is the culrpit at this point given our trials are generally good, the culprit is zero credibility driven by no partner and a CEO that I'm if I was to guess I don't think the market likes at all.

Realistically after TEVA walked he and everybody else had the main mission of replacing the gap that was TEVA and I think SI even said that he would work to find a partner to replace TEVA.

That was never achieved. He could have offered reasonable to generous terms to other partners and who knows maybe there might be some bites.

I assume though he chose to ride it out until final CHF results come in and then to say nahhh its WE who partner with you not you with us. These are our terms.

Which if it all works out. Great he's a legend. The gamble worked.

But thats not really what a CEO is supposed to do. A CEO is supposed to bring success by balancing risk and reward. Going allll in on all our trials is not doing that. We are a literal flip of the coin company.

If either Disc or CHF fail on readout we are done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.