MSB 2.23% $1.10 mesoblast limited

MSB monthy chart (over 14 years), page-41

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11430

Short interest is up by 1.7m in the last 5 working days to over 7.07% net as the bears smell blood . I know that there is also position trading going on and i suspect short activity towards the end of the trading day is demoralising many on this thread. General  market conditions for non value stocks are making many, otherwise canny investors, head for the exit.                                             LETS BE CLEAR. The only ones in real control of this share price are the FDA . The senior management hires and board appointments, made recently by MSB, suggest a Company preparing and proceeding logically with a strategic plan which will hopefully be well received by the FDA. The recent deal with Tasly  backs up this perception . Furthermore, sales and growing market share for aGVHD in  Japan and the recent European approval for Alofisel is noteworthy . Let us not forget that at these levels,we are getting to valuations which, in my opinion, are justified on the prospects for aGVHD which has already passed its clinical trials and is on sale in several countries.

It is common knowledge that it costs on average between $1-1.5Bn to complete clinical trials for a new drug. I find it ridiculous that some posters think that a falling share price will put off big Pharma from evaluating 

Phase 3 clinical trial data. MSB has already guided in the last few weeks it intends to make its FDA application for a GVHD in the next quarter. When this happens, the market will most likely run up the shares because most of the work with the FDA is pre approval. 

I believe the Company is capable of concluding a global licensing deal for at least  one of its blockbuster products .... which is why I bought over 100,000 shares today. I appreciate the shares may fall more in the interim...but that’s fine... I have more to buy. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.04 $14.57M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21024 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.