MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Two things:1. Isn't mid-year July 1st? This is just me being...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Two things:
    1. Isn't mid-year July 1st? This is just me being pedantic, i'd love an earlier readout for the phase 3 trials
    2. I'm getting the feeling the UK trials are going to have the same problem as AU trials in that hospitalised covid cases are beginning to lower dramatically.
    My sister is a nurse and moved over to the UK on a working visa in late Feb (the. worst. timing. lmao), the hospital she works at quickly adapted to deal with the huge influx of covid patients. Yesterday she messaged me to say that all patients are now testing negative for covid, there's a lot less coming in, and the staff are no longer required to wear full PPE (which i think is a ridiculous risk to take...). Anyway I'm wondering if this means there'll be less severe patients as well based on correlation.

What I'm hoping will happen if we don't hear about AU/UK trials is that if the US trials are a big success, AU/UK reg bodies will just give it the green light rather than waste time running their own trials! Why delay a life-saver by waiting for separate studies when it's been proven to work on the other side of the world? Humans are humans no matter the geographical location after all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.