MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB - Most exciting 6 months, page-20

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    I find it interesting that according to https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02032004
    We are potentially 9 days away from an announcement of results of Revascor P3 trial - Chronic Heart Failure.
    And yet rarely a word spoken of it.

It says a lot about MSB’s broadening potential that the excitement and anticipation is rather muted in comparison to ARDS.
    This was inconceivable 6 months ago.

Personally I’ve been counting down the days for 4 months now. I’m excited but also tempering my expectations a little as the days tick by.
    My only niggling concern, it’s now 111 days since the last patient visit and the results were unblinded.
    If there was an overwhelming material difference in mortality rates (TCE’s) between the two test groups, I would have thought we may of heard by now.
    For example, If most of the deaths occurred amongst the placebo group, surely we could have expected at least a headline data announcement - it would have been obvious to the researchers immediately the results were unblinded.

But the Phase2 results were strong so I keep the faith they can be replicated.
    Even a 30% improvement should put a rocket under the SP. With Overwhelming efficiency, it’s fair to imagine that the SP could easily double overnight.
    And this is before any partnership that would likely soon follow.

For most of us long-term holders, CHF and CLBP were the reasons we originally bought into MSB and why we held through all the dark years. This was going to be the ‘holy grail of the MSB portfolio.

I understand the current excitement re a possible treatment for ARDS, but CHF can also be company maker. If results are positive I'd guess every single shareholder will suddenly be well in profit.
    Overwhelming results - will be a life changing moment for many of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.