MSB 2.58% 94.5¢ mesoblast limited

I put all the trolls, obvious downrampers, and any others that...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I put all the trolls, obvious downrampers, and any others that fall into the Idiot category on IGNORE immediately.

People use Hotcopper for various reasons, I use it at any given time, purely as a source of information. To open a thread and find out clogged with useless troll comments and endless replies is hugely frustrating, and make it difficult to find the informative posts I am after.

The amount of posters/investors that I see posting here that need to be daily reassured is a little scary IMO. These are the ones that should be careful about social media share market platforms like this, and/or should be using the ignore button to protect themselves. If not they are going to be like waves In an ocean, coming, going, breaking, disappearing!

After nearly 20 years of using Hotcopper, I am still very careful to protect my mind when the pressure is on. Fear and panic are two classic emotions that drive the stock market. Control them, and you will find yourself a winner nine times out of ten.

Last edited by Tibbs: 16/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.078B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.482M 2.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 71720 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 10463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.