MSB 2.58% 94.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB - Most exciting 6 months, page-619

1. 12,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3390
    Thanks @shax786 - I would defer to the more scientific posters like @otherperspective and @LeftYahoo on their opinions

There are risks, but I'd look at the following to gain a level of confidence:
    1. We did not make a new product, specifically for Covid-19. We've been working on Rem-L for a long time, it just happens that it also works well for Covid-19 ARDS
    2. SI & team - would not risk damaging Mesoblast suite of products at the 11th hour to pivot for ARDS, if he didn't have sufficient data
    3. Rem-L is safe and effective; as demonstrated in ODAC and Japan
    4. EAP success
    5. NIH willing to back Mesoblast (to the tune of US$50m or so)
    6. All these hospitals signing up
    7. The doctors, who have been interviewed have nothing but praises

However, there are two main risks for me with Covid-19 ARDS:
    • 90 patients is not enough patients for DSMB to call off the trial due to overwhelming success. My concern here is not the % of success, but rather the 45 patients being treated on Rem-L is not enough. But, hey these are legit numbers that the FDA as agreed to - so who knows
    • Manufacturing - Mesoblast has been dealing with a niche market for aGVHD and are not ready for the massive massive lift in volume to deal with Covid-19 ARDS. The last CR was specifically raised to deal with this, but it all takes time. If the FDA had concerns with manufacturing for a niche aGVHD market, what concerns would they have with Covid-19 ARDS. So, with pressure from the WH some manufacturing news/ partnership is required here - FDA themselves need to step up and allow an accelerated path for 3D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.078B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.482M 2.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 71720 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 10463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.