MSB 6.45% $1.16 mesoblast limited

MSB off topic non stock chat

1. 30,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    / Wow!

How has this become a referendum on me again? How do you know they get paid per response? I think they get paid to dominate. Now, thanks to all the disappearing people, they have managed to dominate just fine.

I have been here for many years. And I've seen this before. People suggested then going to another forum but happily they didn't. Or at least not many did.Then they came back. The sad thing is that mums and dad investors the less well informed people who come into HC now get very little alternate view. They don't have a signpost to your little club. They're vulnerable.

I have argued against the new club. Seeing this risk, I have tried and tried to get you to see you're falling for a trick. but in your mind, you're winning. and I've got an ego problem. OK well you're winners OK. Banning Joannie is really ridiculous.

I will treasure the memories of this forever.

Especially being told by one of them that the problem is the middle class better informed riding in the slipstream of the big boys, more or less.

He's actually right. You guys have sold out and you are taking up the offer of why don't you just buy when the shorters are having a field day. And you have! This means you're no better than the shorters.

I have always been a fighter for the little guy, but you cannot see that nor see where you have gone wrong.

Thanks for the insults though! It's made my day.
  2. 8,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 805
    Haha I'm flattered but I didn't ask for this! I do think there should only be one thread! But I'll let nature take its course and you guys sort this out.

Anyhow it's almost time for the webcast! eek.png might see you guys in the MESO action tonight thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.070(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.11 $11.50M 9.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5711 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 57541 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.16
  Change
0.070 ( 6.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.12 2389370
Last updated 12.46pm 06/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.