MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Okay, I will put my scarf on my head and look deep into my...

1. 1,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Okay, I will put my scarf on my head and look deep into my crystal ball...hmmmm...let me see...what do I see?...I see ...I see....I see Cato running back and forth asking many many questions of many many people...I see Cato getting himself into a tizzy and bursting a blood vessel from stress, being sent to the hospital and on the operating table waking up and saying “hey doc, what do you think about mesoblast?”...ahhh, no, perhaps that is only in my imagination.
    Just kidding.
    What do I think about the timing of a rise or boom? Well, my own view has changed. For years, I have been reading the analyses and opinions of some very clever people here on the board who have given their time so generously ..and while I was swayed by their research, I was not convinced about the possibility of a rapid rise in price (to the Moon) and instead preferred a slow and steady rise. However, last week when I watched the MESO price go from $6 to $20 right before my eyes I then realised a possibility that I had not understood before. To see those numbers spinning so fast! So, yes, indeed it could happen...and the rise could be very very fast.
    As to the timing, well, in my mind that depends on so many things...not only the completion of trials (for a great many products which have been talked about at length here on the board) but also the worldwide recovery from Covid-19....the debt, the unemployment, the depression, the restructuring of the way we live. I worry about the worldwide economic recovery...what will happen in Africa?...for example, just in Nigeria they have an average population aged 15, what will happen there? Will Covid run wild and their aged population be wiped out? In a wider scope, will MSB be available in Africa? I think not, except for the rich. This raises all sorts of ethical and philosophical questions which worry me. India, I am not so worried about, they are one country under one leadership, they might have problems with many everyday things but they are fantastic at motivating people and working toward a goal as one, I think they are going to be okay. But there are so many vulnerable communities around the world..and yes, I am concerned about this. Yes, I think mesoblast may have a meteoric rise at any time soon, maybe a few rises...but to sustain that rise is another thing which is dependant on wider issues, issues which are complex and far reaching.
    Even so, after almost five years of struggling with this share, carrying it around like a sack of potatoes on my back, I am glad that I recently topped up at $1.10 (even though you thought I was foolish)(and I really had to push myself, digging deep to make that move) and I am glad that I now have 100 000 shares averaging 1.90 Yes, I am very glad I have those. And I am hanging onto them tightly. No way am I selling for a very long time. Whether a rise comes fast or slow, it doesn’t really matter to me.
    Not much help to you, I know but these are my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.