MSB 0.92% $1.08 mesoblast limited

The market currently is full of uncertainties because of couple...

1. 1,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    The market currently is full of uncertainties because of couple of reasons:

1. World economies- there is definitely a worldwide crisis and growth figures for each of the countries do not forecast any increase in growth figures and this was what I anticipated a couple of months ago. In my opinion the Australian market was over optimistic and I thought that a correction was due.
    2. The corona virus took everyone by surprise and I do not think China expected this problem to have the worldwide impact it now faces. A monster has been created and now the race is to find an antidote for the virus and we do not know how long it is going to take before things improve.

In the meantime the markets due to the uncertainty are going to move downwards and most shares will take a hammering. I look back and in anticipation sold off number of my shares in various companies and took profits which in hindsight has proved correct as I have cash and can go in and purchase when the time is right. With cash one has the option to sit on it and know that it is a better option as it will not decrease in value.

Since the markets took a big dive last week share have slid down and some of them have reached year lows and while it may seem to be a good buying opportunity there is the risk of further downs.

Biopharm shares in may opinion need to be viewed differently as the demand for health products are essential as with food products and the basic necessities of life needs to be met. Hence the impact is much less.

The fall in MSB prices in my view are not unexpected and listening to what the Prof said during the last week we have some positive outcomes to be announced. I note that the usual comment about discussion on partnerships seem to be missing from the narratives and wonder whether they intend to go alone or have already finalised a partnership.

As with my my strategy I must admit that I sold some of my MSB which were high priced together with some where profits were made and this brought down my average price, gave me cash to buy at lower prices and buy even more with the cash in hand. I still had some profits with what I sold.

I am not offering any financial advice but each shareholder needs to do their own evaluation and act in accordance to what they believe is best under their own circumstances.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.010(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.11 $1.06 $3.197M 2.961M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23475 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 24311 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.11 $1.06 777974
Last updated 15.59pm 20/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.