MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

No. I deny your accusation that I'm 'doubling down' as...

1. 1,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2855
    No. I deny your accusation that I'm 'doubling down' as suggested, or at all.

I'm simply referring your post on HC: MSB i.e. Post #: 73168642 & prior posts to Minter Ellison, Lawyers for Mesoblast Ltd in connection with matter VID268/2022 ( PAUL TIBOR HORSKY AND OIL SURVEILLANCE AUSTRALIA PTYLTD ATF D.A LYNCH SUPERFUND v MESOBLAST LIMITED ACN 109431 870). I understand that Hot Copper forum operators may receive a subpoena or analogous order for extraction and production of records to the Federal Court in connection with the matter at some stage in the nominated proceedings.

In my personal opinion, I consider that your behaviour amounts to a solicitation, and arguably provides evidence which the Court may consider an abuse of process in connection with the matter presently before the Federal Court of Australia. I am prepared to provide testimony to that effect, so far as it relates to the notices which my nominated entity has received separately from Link Market Services, and have notified Minter Ellison, Lawyers accordingly.

This is not a matter on which I will comment further, except to note your admissions explicitly made in posts on this forum & to now request that forum moderators and operators preserve all records in electronic form.

Otherwise, it's entirely a matter for the Federal Court of Australia, in relation to which I consider that comments on eligibility for participation are not only sub judice, but also subject to specific orders regarding publication of information regarding eligibility for participation which were made by Justice Lee of the Federal Court to the parties in the Victorian Federal Division, as notified to registered shareholders by Link Market Services on March 1, 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.255B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $1.11 95.5¢ $4.4M 4M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 56335 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.10
  Change
0.000 ( 0.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.10 7145
Last updated 10.05am 02/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.