MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

How about Mesoblast applying the same vigor to informing and...

1. 6,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6014/6014541-da2c605296b2d5b51b12a1d8b0870f39.jpg

How about Mesoblast applying the same vigor to informing and updating shareholders?

They just did a CR to retail (majority) shareholders and 87% of them said no. Their response? Let them eat cake.

These vigorous defenders of their own reputations need to go. They left the planet years ago.

It's utterly ridiculous.

Time is not our friend.

The instos that participated (before they realised that retail aren't interested) would be so far up SI's backside right now that he would be finding it hard to breathe. IMO, in previous years, instos that ante up for MSB CR's are priority number 1. They aren't going to be appeased easily this time.

IMO (of course) there has been two announcements that (in normal/traditional times/circumstances) would of lifted the SP, but, not so with the newly designed 'overhang'. I reckon the standard playbook that has been used for years successfully (I.e. Instos sell to excited retail for CR price plus a tidy profit) has gone awry.

This BoD's are not big on plan b's. They are the dear in the headlights type.

Let's see what the instos get the BoDs to do next.

Just the rantings of a raving lunatic, that is looking to free carry when the instos/BoDs get the SP to 36+ cents.

When reading the above, let's not forget the instos oversubscribed to the CR 2 days after the AGM. Clearly, there are some conversations that are had to a limited few investors and not all investors. My reasoning is that those conversations open up a line of communication that would be continuing. It's a logical assumption. Maybe the AGM crew can fill us all in on the special conversations they had with Mr. Itescu at the AGM?

Board member lucky Phil (Ex SurgCentre) bought in at $2.30 a share. I've never heard him speak or read written comment on MSB in the, soon to be, 3 years he was added to the Board. I mean none of us want to have him provide investment advice (as he recently sold down some of his holding) but just confirmation he is still enjoying the refreshments at the meetings would be nice.

An update of Monty Burns' work over in the Switzerland office would be delightful also.

I suggest that no one in MSB does anything vigorously. Apart from designing renumeration. I'm starting to think that this lot will go into 'sucking the marrow from the bones' mode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.