MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Nothing would please me more than seeing Mesoblast shares soar,...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Nothing would please me more than seeing Mesoblast shares soar, but for the right reasons.
    Ironic that the hedge funds are crying foul over these claimed nefarious actions. It seems as if the market makers are running to their defence. Of course as it upsets their order which is as long as they all make money it’s fine. It also seems the “regulators” are looking at it as well. Can’t have “retail” ganging together for a bit of market manipulation!
    For years they have ignored all the market manipulation by the shorters. Take some of the “quality” crap published on Mesoblast from certain sources and dare I suspect certain posters. Gone on for years, but what’s been done about it?
    However much as I detest that lot, I am going to risk being a dissenting voice for the following reasons.

I have invested because I believe in the data. I expect a substantial rise in the share price within a range of $10 to $20 this year but would not be surprised if greater. 2-3 years $40+. Not going to go through my reasons not the point of this post. However if this share let’s say was pumped to for example $30 now, I would sell a substantial part of my holding (possibly all of it) as I would consider it over priced. All institutions would do the same and I sincerely believe it would be bad for those holding when the bubble bursts as it always does.
    There will right now be “shorters” (please allow the use of name for context), who will be leveraging the hype with call options (watch the cost of those shoot up) and others buying in and out. At some point it will start to fall back to and probably past its proper level and there will be many an “idealist” (some might say mug punter) left with a substantial loss.
    I would prefer the announcements of a great CLBP trial, partnerships and accelerated approval to support Mesoblast shares. The first good news will hammer any remaining shorts. Of course this new movement may make them increasingly nervous but I am going to be honest with my Mesoblast shareholder friends and say I will not be taking part. A bubble is a bubble and it just takes one “prick” to burst it.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.