MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

I expect there will be a delay for some days before the...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792

I expect there will be a delay for some days before the reporting of the short position reflects the actual. The weakness or volatility of the ASX market and the arbitrage opportunity yesterday may well be a profit opportunity in its own right and they will continue the raid at current levels for a while. We need the momentum of real “good news”, that will come but it will test the mettle of those holding until then.

The data and its analysis clearly shows the long term value of Mesoblast and we will be well past $5 in a few months and that could be as soon as tomorrow.

With the data already known, IMO, If the company stopped today and auctioned itself off lock stock and barrel, the price would still give me a handsome profit as it would be well above current price on the heart data alone.

If I could change Silvu’s statement It would be “....and shareholders can look forward to a momentous 2021”. The flexibility of that timescale will allow the answers to many of the questions outstanding that have put the shorters in control to be provided.

I’m going round in circles now so as I have nothing further to add and won’t be posting and clogging up the forum. Will of course follow the forum for the analysis of certain posters which really is first class.

When that good news comes I will join in on the mutual backslapping congratulations of those who are holding. My assessment when I invested was that the biggest risk was time. So I will give it exactly that.
    See you at the celebration.
    regards
    Yelrom
    Last edited by yelrom: 13/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.