MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

I think it's pretty clear GG has no real interest in "taking...

1. 4,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    I think it's pretty clear GG has no real interest in "taking over" MSB....he and his family have robust medical credentials and experience, they simply want to be 1) major holders in what they believe, will be a "standout" investment for the next decade plus....in an industry they are very familiar and comfortable with....it's a solid endorsement for MSB.....and particularly the Prof and his team.  2) They MAY, as others have speculated, see opportunities in SOME of the potential partnership deals MSB will enter into regards it's various current and future treatment targets....they'll have a great seat at the table, because BIG-PHARMA will want a slice of the action.....GG knows he's secured BOTH great dollar value and strategic positioning with his move into MSB.

But, do I see him (his family) wanting to "takeover" the day-to-day management of a trans-continent cellular medicine based platform like MSB....not likely, he's got a high quality team running it, already in place....a Board seat will likely be desired at some stage and fair enough!

I'm always cautious of the FDA, but overall, now's a way more exciting time then any since before Covid!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.140(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.54 $1.37 $23.10M 15.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24758 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 73626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.