MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

Quite a few put MSB into the same hole as many other stocks (big...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Quite a few put MSB into the same hole as many other stocks (big mistake) while its certainly called speculative technically, I do believe the risks have decreased substantially, a poster this am says its highly speculative , try telling that to Teva , an co. Lets keep a few things in mind MSB,s stock is 85% owned by instos, directors , and pro. investors who have not sold out , It has been manipulated and traded short term daily and still is even today But their totals at the eom remain the same or have increased .... Its only retail holders who have lost out , all they are doing is lining the pockets of the smarties ..I have been deeply involved in the markets for 14 years a stock like this I have never seen before ,as far as I am concerned its a one in a life time and I am making the most of it ..But each to thier own ,this has been 12 years in the making if you go back 6 or 7 years agoI said this was going to be a 100$ stock I have seen nothing to downgrade that view...Btw we are increasing the sp by stealth 9 trading days ago we were $1.42 this am it hit $1.89.. but is being walked again by the pros. a swing of 14 cents ...Do your own research and be careful where you put stops ! This Is the only stock i do not use them on ..but i dont recomend others doing that ..Cheers Vin..... Ps in a few weeks (speculative technically) that may not exist !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.