MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

This my take on today's events after the heat of the day...

1. 1,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    This my take on today's events after the heat of the day settled.

Not long after the FDA announcement both SI & FG held a webinar to selected brokers & financiers to explain Mesoblast path forward.

Dr Fred Grossman - Chief Medical Officer of Mesoblast replied to a question from the audience where the opening comment was condolence' his response “condolences are unnecessary" we’re focused on getting our treatments to patients in need, and in this case, patients in Covid ARDS and GVHD.
    We’re confident moving forward in our plans to bring both of these to the market, depending on the outcome of the Covid trial and the GVHD pending discussion with the FDA we’re confident that we will have an accelerated pass forward for that.

Not the ideal result for either MSB or us shareholders, however I still believe in the company, their product and their ability to revolutionise the biotech industry.
    Japan who have some of the most stringent pharmaceutical protocols in the world have confirmed the efficacy and safety of our product and I am in no doubt that the same will happen in the US.

The FDA are not making this easy but in the end the science will speak for itself.

For those who have made posts to belittle or rub salt into the wounds of many who have taken significant losses today should refrain & show compassion and understanding, now with the Trumps testing positive to Covid-19 panic will set in next week that will affect the whole Global financial system - so for those that are hurting take a deep breath and be kind to your family, they are the ones that love you.

ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.