MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB to dispute FDA finding in Type A meeting, page-202

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I read ALL if not most of the posts here on hc...from old holders and new....I try very hard to restrain myself with my own postings, which are just opinions....and which we all like to share...who do you talk to about your investments if not here, with majority of ppl knowing the co and its business?....as I said previously I am fuming with the FDA decision...it was uncalled for, unprecedented and very unexpected...more posturing and delays and politics than anything else....said that, I believe our time will come to shine...no buts about it....the last few months I was buying again and averaging up....now it looks like there is another opportunity to be buying but averaging down (do not like it, prefer averaging up, but will be better for it!)....the next couple of months will be very telling, but we already know it...my only concern is (as few holders already pointed it out here) that if our Covid19 trial has outstanding results the SR-aGVHD treatment may take a second or even third seat in further development...they may be very busy progressing the Covid19 treatments and other indications (if/when they come through)....so the children will be the losers, short term but still losers because of that insane FDA decision...not stressing just dissapointed...my 5c....dyor...always...and trust your own research and convictions, either to go or stay!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.