MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB to dispute FDA finding in Type A meeting, page-389

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Yep, well explained Kervio,
    I agree it should be all about COVID, where there is a control arm and because as outlined in Canham et al, J Translational Medicine 2020, and other reports, all reports although small, suggest that MSCs will have efficacy in COVID ARDS.

So this is the place to expect comprehensive positive data to prove with adequate power that Rem-L has efficacy and is safe. The translational work will hopefully address mechanism. Not sure that potency can be addressed if the potency is uniform across the study but that should be seen as a positive (ie if no batch effect observed).

As for reading out early or not, the IDMC get to make that initial call - then do MSB get to also have a preference to continue if they are not convinced that the data are strong enough? They might be preventing access of a life-saving therapy to some patients? They would have to be sure that their compassionate access program is very broad after the IDMC have made a call to stop the trial for efficacy. Remember, I am in favour of continuing too, to get the full dataset!!! Just asking.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.