MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB to dispute FDA finding in Type A meeting, page-441

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110
    I would describe it as possible, but unlikely (none of us can know for sure, but looking at what we think might be the numbers (based on previous trials) it seems much easier at 60% than 45%.

@bedger I think @IndexInvestor answered your questions the same as I would have, and the instructions on early efficacy are probably a strategic decision for the Mesoblast executive team to make a call on. They could just issue no instructions and we could see early efficacy if they trust the FDA approval process in a covid setting to be a little more friendly.

I'm still pretty excited about Mesoblast's prospects overall, so I hope I'm not coming across too negative. It's a good stock to hold for anyone with a low buy-in and a long-term view, to negate the nerves and emotion of these wild drops. It's also pretty great for anyone that likes day trading and making 30% every 2 weeks on the runs and drops. I don't have time for that, unfortunately... and I certainly didn't see the CRL coming, so maybe that's for the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.