MSB 0.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB to dispute FDA finding in Type A meeting, page-455

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57

Congratulations on your nuptial! Ultimately, it’s all about your loved ones and family in bigger scheme of things.

Thank you for a great post.

I also hold a very bullish view on Meso product lines. I am a great fan of the Meso Team on their world changing stem cell research. However, I believe MESO management is being swayed by ego. They and we the followers know we have far superior products to enhance the quality of life. There are management team members who have previously worked for FDA. And a layman like myself would assume they are super experts on FDA processes. If a company is progressing for an FDA application for their product an investment shareholder will assume the team has done their due diligence and simple variance analysis on FDA processes for approval vs product specs, safety and data.

If material discrepancies are found then one would further assume that as a management these discrepancies are remediated before the application is tabled or have prior evidence that exemptions will be considered.

One this occasion, MSB has failed the investors and shareholders were taken for a ride with flabbergasting sugarcoated announcements.

Unproof read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $2.939M 2.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 55257 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 23473 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.