MSB 2.73% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Left-e2 hours agoThe SEC has suspended trading of the shares of...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    2 hours ago
    The SEC has suspended trading of the shares of VODG, the stem cell stock that was pumped repeatedly by Derek and friends on this board. Based on evidence I suspect Derek or someone from the VODG board of posting as "Fake Left-e"; that's the payback I received for warning investors on that board that such a trading suspension was likely given that VODG has not filed a 10-K in 5 years. Meanwhile, the FDA has granted VODG an IND to test its stem cell product on American patients with Covid-19. For years VODG has been selling "Maybe Stem Cells", ie an unapproved product, to a doctor in the Cayman Islands who engages in "medical tourism" , treating the gullible and uninformed with stem cell injections at $25K a pop for untested and unapproved indications. VODG has used the legitimate IND it received to team up with GIOSTAR, which engages in quackery in my opinion to promote to the public. Check out their website, especially the cure all testimonials. Bottom line: the FDA passes out INDs like gum drops to operators like VODG and GIOSTAR, but issues a CRL to a legitimate company like Mesoblast with a compelling BLA and ODAC support for children with no approved alternative. And while they "strive for transparency" in AdComm meetings, the opposite is true for their internal decision making... Yes, upsetting to say the least, a set back for the children and the industry when a more reasonable alternative (approval with a phase 4 requirement) was available. I trust Management's assessment that this is the beginning of a process that will ultimately lead to approval.
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.030(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.21 $1.05 $28.73M 25.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14264 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 24626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
-0.030 ( 2.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.21 $1.05 5190842
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.