MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB to dispute FDA finding in Type A meeting, page-822

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    I think that's a great question to put to the members of the MSB Executive, perhaps including:

1.Mr Strati (bio extracted from MSB site below):

Eric Strati, Pharm.D., MBA
    Commercial MSB

Eric Strati has over 17 years of experience across a broad range of industries within the healthcare sector including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, investment banking, and pharmacy benefit management. Prior to joining Mesoblast in 2015, Dr Strati held various commercial leadership roles including new product planning, lifecycle management, sales, marketing, and payer strategy. Previous positions include most recently as Executive Director, Managed Markets at Novartis.....

or, 2. Ms Rosa-Bjorkeson (bio extracted from MSB site below):

Dagmar Rosa-Bjorkeson, MS, MBA
    Chief Operating Officer MSB

Dagmar Rosa-Bjorkeson has more than 25 years of global experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including executive leadership in corporate and product strategy, market development and operational execution. She has led multiple successful product launches, including Gilenya® for multiple sclerosis and Elidel® for atopic eczema. During her 17 years at Novartis, Ms Rosa-Bjorkeson was Vice President and Head of its Multiple Sclerosis Business Unit; Vice President, Business Development and Licensing in the United States; and Country Head and President for Novartis Sweden. More recently, she served as .......

or, 3. Mr Symonds (bio extracted from MSB site below):

Jonathan R. Symonds, CBE, BA, FCA
    Corporate Finance & Strategy MSB

Mr Symonds, who was Chief Financial Officer of Novartis AG from 2009 to 2013, became an advisor to Mesoblast in 2014. Prior to joining Novartis, Mr Symonds was a Partner and Managing Director of Goldman Sachs Group Inc (2007-2009), Chief Financial Officer of AstraZeneca plc (1997-2007) and a Partner of KPMG (1992-1997). I......

I suggest we connect all the dots people...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.