MSB 2.44% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Just thought I'd throw this out there, just bits and pieces.The...

1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Just thought I'd throw this out there, just bits and pieces.

The current public version of around how many people Novartis employ is around 110,000 people, some put it higher than that at times. It does not take too much imagination to see there will be quite a number of people still in their working years who at some stage in their careers have worked for Novartis. I see Roche around a fair bit too, Lonza not so much but Lonza are very much the Johnny come latelies of the biopharma world. The other 2 trace there roots back quite some way. I only mention those 3 because they are Swiss companies and I've had reason to have a look at them. Globally they would employ as a guesstimate around 250,000 people at any one time though Lonza are rapidly expanding.

Lonza and Novartis HQs are in Basel, less than 3km apart as the pigeon flies. The newest CEO of Lonza used to work for Roche, HQ a few hours away by road, and he used to buy product from Lonza, but then so do a lot of other Biopharmas and research organisations. As a current example Lonza make all the product for Mesoblast, a sizeable % of finished product for Moderna and Astra Zeneca vaccines, but for AZ just the 2 antibodies not the finished product, and not for everywhere, probably just the EU and USA. But they did buy a massive finish and fill facility from AZ not long ago. If you go in for conspiracies you would have to find fertile ground somewhere in there....... Oh and Novartis own 25% of Roche, but the controlling owners are intimately connected with Roche in it's former incarnations.

Then you could look at what company Boards one of the key people in Warp Speed used to be on.

A lot of people used to work for a few other people. And Strassman probably has more than one client.

I'm not saying there is nothing going on, sometimes it is more obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.028(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.09 $4.761M 4.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 360415 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.