MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Anjo- roch I also believe the June announcement s were of high...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Anjo- roch I also believe the June announcement s were of high caliber and were not sufficiently mirrored in the Share price .. every now and then we have visitors come on here and tell us why MSB is on its way down the gurgler , My Answer always is, Show me any holders in the top 20 who has shown doubt in this company , for many years the answer is none !! Anjo I also endorse your praise of Otherperspective, and Ecool as they have enormous knowledge of not Just MSB but lots of General knowledge regarding of how the Market works , Having said That I would also like to thank you Anjo as I believe you also are up there with them ..There are many others and we know who they are , and contribute in many ways, thanks to them ...Some posters appear to be Targeting this week as a good news week and so do I ..Once This gets Rolling there will be no stopping it , I would like to point a couple of ASX companies that had/ have success Blackmores achieved a high of about $200 in a few years and Cochlear currently down this year but $221 last Friday ...Although These companies are very high achievers they are not known as “life saving “ companies but certainly enhance quality of life ...God luck to all holders this coming week and if the SP is static , don’t worry There are reasons behind that and I believe it’s getting ready to Bolt ...Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.