MSB 4.21% $1.25 mesoblast limited

Chart is looking excellent. We need a little breather here...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Chart is looking excellent. We need a little breather here before moving up. Accumulation been going on since Nov 2015... That's 4 years of steady accumulation at low stock prices.
    Look at the volume from 2011 to 2015 and you can see it was low. Steady accumulation after that. And the highest volume since 2015 just kicked in recently.
    The trading will be different now. Dips will be bought by institutions. Word is getting out. This will have legs for years.
    We were early to invest but not wrong.

Remember when we believed the stock market was forward thinking and you better get in early?
    I bought early because I thought a partnership with big pharma could happen at any time...
    And they have been taking they're sweet time. But now we have a deal in Europe for just one indication for big $$ with a real company!

Big Pharma made sure that their inferior drugs would stay on the market as long as possible. That is coming to an end with the readout of long drawn out phase 3 trials.

The rush to efficacious drugs with no side effects is on its way and we are on ground floor.
    I will be proud to say I invested in this company 3 years to early!
    Good luck my fellow dreamers and visionaries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.055(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $1.364B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $15.41M 12.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 47573 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 18266 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.