MSB 9.26% $1.48 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2019, page-4300

1. 15,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5718
    Slowly slowly @ddwn ... even without the BLA announcement we have slowly crept upwards in the lead up to Christmas

.....speaking of Christmas ... I hope all MSB holders have a great Christmas and safe New Year..... a special big thank you to all of the following longer term regular MSB posters I have got to know over the last couple of years and who between them all post a wealth of information for us all ......

@ecoool2 @otherpersective @vinn @ddwn @benelong @stokdog @dolcevita @Treed @antibody @stanjupiter @Barman @FullMoonFever @Lopez @The Yankee @Celestial @Rappa @Lymmf @timmyjuly @Armyne

...... and there are many more of you .... some who don't post as often, but still post valid information and links to great articles that we would all otherwise miss if it wasn't for this forum .... to you all have a great Christmas and safe and fantastic New Year ....

I will start to organise / plan our catch up for those interested in the early part of January to coincide with the release of the Dec 2019 Quarterly, which is usually issued on 31 January .... so I will maybe aim for Friday 7th February but will liaise with you all in the NY.

.... and last but not least - to the entire MSB team a Happy Christmas and fantastic New Year as well...... and SI don't forget to give us something to celebrate NYE by submitting the final BLA submission in one of the remaining 3 business days of this year .... hehe

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.