MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2019, page-4311

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12101
    Stokdog. Merry Christmas to you and all our wonderful fellowship of posters. When I hear that my thoughts are appreciated, it makes it all worthwhile . I just hope that I am right and do not cost anyone their precious savings. May I also thank ecoool2 and all the others who have made great contributions.
    Fingers crossed for what I think will be a very eventful couple of months . I genuinely believe the upside is far more than most imagine... people have waited so long for the results of these blockbuster trials, they have discounted the significance of everything far too much . I believe MSB holds the first real proof that adult Mesenchymal stromal cells will revolutionise the treatment of a whole host of inflammatory diseases including many orphan diseases for which there is no real treatment options. Longer term I have similar hopes for gene editing but for the time being I think Mesoblast will pioneer a new mechanism of action that will be of enormous significance over the next 20 years. Just remember Jason Kolberts note from Dawson James which came out last week. Jason has followed MSB for several years and used to champion the cause when he was MD at Maxim Group. His latest valuation demonstrates the binary nature of trial outcomes. Let’s suppose for one minute the CHF trial shows overwhelming efficacy . All of a sudden the 25% probability of success becomes 100% and the 30% discount rate is lowered to 10% by a major signing up to act as a distributor and fund the roll out .... but the bit most people forget is that the chances of the other therapies (which have already proven efficacy in phase 2) are then further derisked because of the way that stem cells target multiple inflammatory pathways with no adverse events . If our two phase 3 trials are successful, the only question is does Silviu want to cash as a billionaire or will he want to spend the next few years waiting for his Nobel Prize? Sorry if I am a little optimistic... but it’s Christmas !!!
    Last edited by otherperspective: 25/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.140(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.54 $1.37 $23.10M 15.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24758 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 73626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.