MSB 0.50% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2019, page-542

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Those who have been holding MSB for a few years now will know that this share has been manipulated time and again. When a company is not generating a reasonable income stream and is awaiting trial results/ partnerships or approvals, the big boys have means to capitalise on this share and make quick profits. Retail investors have no protection and some who cannot hold are forced to sell and take losses. Those who have done their research and bought into this share as an investment have to hold on and wait for the good news to come.
    For this company I would suggest a twofold portfolio:
    1. Investment portfolio- presumably you have a decent volume where you keep this share and wear the ups and downs and see rewards at some time in the future. At the stage MSB is , it is not a long wait in my opinion.
    2. Trading portfolio - where you buy on the downs and sell when a profit is available.Volumes depend on your financial position. As retail investors have no idea when the manipulators start dumping one should not be greedy and should be glued to the daily trades observing volumes and prices and watching out for signs when the dumping starts. One has to be quick, failing which losses could be made depending on your point of entry.
    It is tragic that retail investors are subject to such manipulations and it is frustrating to see these sudden ups followed by downs for no known reason.
    Many thought that some good news was coming soon and expectations were high and after what happened today there is some disappointment.
    As for me, I am not perturbed by these fluctuations, stay with my holdings and watch the progress of this company and not making any predictions on what the price will be in the next month/ next year or the years to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 99.0¢ $100.9K 101.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16080 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 11207 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.