MSB 8.43% $1.35 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2019, page-728

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12082

Silviu Itescu

Look, I think it's too early to predict the event rate is continuously increasing and accelerating because of the stage of disease and progressive nature of the condition. And well – I guess we can update the market during the next quarter, but you know, essentially the collection of events is moving sort of in the J curve, hockey stick kind of way so hard to predict it.

If you prefer you can listen yourself to SI at approx 46:24 on the last earnings conference call in response to an analysts question.

As for the Josh Muntner interview, he does state that partnerships will be "data dependent"... but the CLBP trial should have its 12 month numbers available(which is the standard comparable for all historic trials of competing trials) by the release of the next quarter. Whether these numbers are released publicly or more likely disclosed to potential global partners under an NDA, will require clarification from the Company. Also do not forget the current Revascor trial is based on a precise number of MACE not a specific time duration . I thought I has just explained in my last post why this must be getting close to the end of the trial, based on careful patient profiling, with approx 65% of enrolled participants with Stage 3 disease and most of the balance in a high risk grouping Stage 2B . SI specifically refers to this and the near term "J curve" in hospitalisations and deaths which is expected.
    Lastly, I would point out that MSB will require permission from the FDA to make any public disclosures so as not to unblind the trial....so lets wait and see what steer they give us in the next quarterly....last year the 4C was available on the 30th April. Not long to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.