MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2019, page-730

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481
    Except - we have GI Bleeding / LVAD FDA meeting coming up this quarter (June 19). Reading the announcement again (regarding the confirmatory trial for reduction for reduction of Gastrointestinal Bleeding in LVAD patients) , IMO the decision by InCHOIR to enter in MOU with Mesoblast is not made without detailed technical review by InCHOIR regarding what they understood in the recent 159 LVAD patient trial.

IMO, to me is sounds a bit like "Oops .. we think we got the wrong endpoint .. lets get the right endpoint this time".

And I greatly commend InCHOIR for entering into the MOU. At the end of day, its about improving patient care.
    At present , IMO there would be a good number of very sick patients that do not receive LVAD because of GI Bleeding risks and related consequences. I'm looking forward to the LVAD FDA meeting this quarter. The way I read it, is that a possible scenario under RMAT is for the FDA to look at the data (and if the safety and efficacy stack up) , they recommend to Meso to put in a BLA on GI Bleeding reduction and continue with the confirmatory trial with InCHOIR.

This would be a wonderful thing for all stakeholders ( patients ; families ; hospitals ect). For MSB, its another opportunity as this application could extend the broader market for patients that are currently not able to go on LVAD's because of the risks of GI Bleeding (let alone the current older Ischemic patients that do go on LVAD and were part of the 159 patient trial).

In as far as DREAM-HF-1 trial (P3 Revascor) is concerned, I would encourage all to go back and go over the February 2019 newsletter with respect to the read-through from the November 2018 LVAD trials . Now read this in context of the recent MOU signed with InCHOIR.

In my opinion only, a partnership could be made ahead of any DREAM-HF-1 trial results
    (excluding potential CLBP partnership).

Good weekend to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.