MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2019, page-2736

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Ecoo

look, yes in spite u claim not critisize, u did.

obvious i will not report because I understand u made in a very nice , respectful , honest and objective way . (And i sincerelly can take criticism very well)

you are using paralel realities to apply to me or to MSB share.
    (in philosophy courses they show how wrong and dangerous can be the usage of such sources to justify any thesis .
    the drivers of card have zero link with investors of msb shares. ( ahh yes both human beings)

and lets try focus in the share and not in poster . Lets try identify the share weaknesses and not the poster rights to buy and sell when he feels correct.(as per HC rules)

u can (or must?) accept the entire world are not idiots or suffer 0ff high self steem or blind by their own achievements.

u should or could consider in this universe with floading money from every day insurances and super annuations , funds, and labs and pharmas are thirsty and NEED invest in high and good investments.

if all of them at that stage refrain to put “All in” is not because everybody is stupid and just the current holders of MSB are smarties. (Maybe u are suffering for this high self steem in your own judgements.

keep in mind of ;

while a drug doesn’t receive full commercial aproval (that involve even a steps later phase 3) exist chances estatistically to DONT be aproved.
    as such and because doesn’t exist now, a fair and reliable income, a share like msb can drop huge percentages in that case in one single trade.

most of readers here are holders , means they want read text to support the dream of double triple or whatever.
    nobody will be happy or glad somebody come as evil advocate and remember not end game.

treat share and chant huge victory can bring several ones to big financial disaster.

all chances are good upto the day they are not .

read thousands of posts if thousands of trials and mines etc and u will ser my speech is not against” the share but Pro rationality.

the same rationally that suddenly disapear when all vices chant3,5,10,20 next csl .

yes maybe yes but keep in mind yes , maybe not

this is my sole claim. Nothing more than that .

(im not shorting and no interest at all yo see the share move backwards)

cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.