MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2020 - a new dawn, page-11025

1. 7,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    I agree but I had all those thoughts and maxed myself out (again) a little while back.

I could not of been more positive of the FDA approval going ahead for aGvHD. I'd already celebrated twice! So I bought my 'last' parcel at $4.57 as I cleverly waited after the $5.70 high. I celebrated a third time!

The universe kicked us all in the cogs so I've purchased a further two 'last' parcels to average down from the $4.57 to an average of $3.59 (for these parcels I title in my own brain as the 'lasts'). I also account for them separately. The 'lasts' will be sold first and maintain my lifestyle until the 'firsts' (refer below) make me so much money that I likely shorten my life by 15-20 years. That's significant debauchery!

The parcel I title as 'firsts' are an obscene amount at an obscene average price. So much so that I don't want to upset others here as no one has 'advertised' a holding on here that comes close (I don't know the volume of shares ecoool2 has but I know my average makes his look expensive). When JLo skites about his holding, I smile and think 'you have a little, and I have a lot' - ha ha ha! Then I dance (think the movie Break Dance II Electric Boogaloo).

Now you have most of what goes through my head when it comes to MSB share trading - a new dawn.

You have to take my word for what I have stated above and yes my personality and demeanor would have absolutely no problem with making all of this up, but that's not the case here. Or is it?

And I'm contemplating adding to the 'lasts'. SI just told us we are going to get the rub on Back and Heart trials before the end of the year. A year he described as 'momentous' and it hasn't been...........yet. It's been a terrible year so far. Momentous is coming - I hold him to his word.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.