MSB 16.7% $1.09 mesoblast limited

So....we made the decision on friday.... we are out...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    So....we made the decision on friday.... we are out again....took another couple of lot of profits ...you never go broke taking profits wink.png

No doubt will be back in MSB again ... our thinking now is while ASX shorts are still playing MSB games it is not worth a large sustained holding for us... much better to just trade it ....There might be a point where holding long term is again a go for us.... but that will depend on future announcements and a bit more stability in this share and it's pricing. It's just way too easy to be manipulated by the fear tactics I've seen on here for months, never seen such bulldust posted here under the guise of pseudo intellectualism in my life and that's saying something.....many MSB market moves just defy belief and despite many theories I've yet to see an explanation that actually fits this share. All that rubbish is having the effect of negating all value added that should have happened with the Novartis deal....it hasn't and it's quite clear to me that the shorts were taken by surprise and have been working overtime again to dilute any effect. It's what they do but that doesn't mean I or my shares have to be party to their games.

In the meantime I feel this stock will continue to be manipulated daily weekly monthly etc ....so good if you want to make a short term gain or increase holdings by average down or if you are playing the shorts game. BUT to tie up large funds long term for us nope we can utilise those funds again in the interim in other shares.

I understand the longs thinking as quite frankly mine was always longer on this share however the reality is overall the returns multiplication for us isn't a be all and end all.... so whether our average is $2 or $4 or even $5 what's relative for us is what amount of capital is tied up that could be utilised for other trades. Having said that I do think if choosing to long term hold and that multiplication is a factor for you go for it ...it's your money and your investment. I'm well aware that where I come from in terms of overall holdings and portfolios is quite different than many not all but many who invest in MSB.

The other factors I should mention is me being very aware of the upcoming change of USA govt and the very likely possibility of severe stock market fluctuations that will precede it and follow it...So I feel the whole stocks markets USA and Australia are in for a bumpy ride for a while....the stock market has never been one to remain stable during such states of flux. To expect it to do anything different from the norm which is either bury head in sand or totally overreact ....well if this year doesn't give you an indication of the way the stock market goes I don't know what will tongue.png

Anyway will be around and keeping an eye...thought I'd best spend a few minutes tapping out an update ....i'm not quite sure where my sentiment is at the moment so I'm just say hold for those longies at this time ....at the moment I'm not holding but over a long term it would be a hold.

Cheers All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.155(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.181B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ $1.09 94.0¢ $23.10M 22.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13926 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 116987 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.155 ( 17.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
94.0¢ $1.09 94.0¢ 3319494
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.